Can I use brunette dry shampoo (basically a brown spray paint - see the product in the picture) after FUE? (photos)

I'm really worried if I spray onto the red areas to fill in these patches it will ruin my follicles / grafts / results. My surgeon said it would be ok after 4 days - but that doesn't seem right. I am currently 16 days post FUE. Please advise.

It would be best to contact your surgeon if you want to use a spray paint or dry shampoo after your surgery.

It would be best to contact your surgeon if you want to use a spray paint or dry shampoo after your surgery.  It may be OK in general but if your doctor has a different opinion and you end up with poor results, your doctor will say you didn't follow directions.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

After Day 4 Care After FUE

Your transplanted hair is taken and are part of your skin after day 4 from your hair transplant.  That means you can treat them like normal hair at day 5 and after.  Patients can resume normal hair care products at this point unless advised otherwise by their hair transplant surgeons.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thank you for the question. It would be best if you can probably wait until 3 weeks or so, and make sure what you are using is organic based. Consider Toppik as well for concealment ? Hope this helps.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bhair coloring

Before using any hair coloring, you need to wait at least one weeks after all of the crusts come off of both the recipient sites and donor sites

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon