Brest implant illness and a non ruptured Non capsule contracture saline implant over the muscle. Any suggestions?

If I have a saline implant that's not ruptured no capsule contracture and are over the muscle. Is it medically nessary to remove (enbloc) all of the capsule or is it ok to leave a bit behind? and is it easier to remove since it is over the muscle? My Brests are soft no hard capsules but I do have all the symptom of Brest implant illness including positive ANA. This question is for Doctors who understand what Brest implant illness is and believe there is such an illness. Thank you

Breast implant illness and a non ruptured Non capsule contracture saline implant over the muscle

If there is no rupture and no capsule, it is not necessary to remove the capsule. Regarding your medical condition, it is unlikely, based on the extensive studies and research that has been done regarding breast implants and autoimmune disease, that it is related to your implants. This is especially so since they are saline, and the concerns were always with silicone gel implants.

Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Greetings. 

Not all medical experts agree that there's such an entity as breast implant illness. In fact, many highly respected medical organizations have stated that breast implants are not the cause of autoimmune diseases and other conditions. The subject is controversial, but the current statistics do favor no relationship between breast implants and disease.

However, when I see a patient with variable symptoms and they or their physician feels like breast implant removal would be beneficial, I will remove only the breast implant when there's no capsule contracture. If the capsule is firm it should be removed. Removal of the capsule and implant is easier above the muscle and will likely require a drain for a few days. 

Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD