How much can my breasts be reduced? (Photo)

My breasts are large I'm not exactly what size because it changes with different bras and I've never really measured and they sag badly... I want my breasts to be as small as possible seeing I'm short statured and don't like the attention from looking like I have huge breasts in my bra it's no way to hide them. My question is how small realistically could I get my breast reduced to? I wanted an A cup or smallest B cup is that possible? And could I also have an areola reduction as well? Thank you.

Breast reduction

you really don't need much of a reduction.  You really need a lift and your areolae reduced. I think just a lift will make your breasts seem quite a bit smaller.

Breast Reduction

Thank you so much for reaching out and posting photos. You can absolutely reach your desired result of small breasts with a nipple reduction. Be sure to visit a board certified surgeon to go over all of your options as well as answer any and all questions you have! Best of Luck. Dr. Kachenemeister!

Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD

How much can your breasts be reduced?

Also known as reduction mammoplasty, this is an operation intended to reduce the size of a woman's breasts and improve their shape and position. Frequently, the areola (dark skin around the nipple) is also made smaller. Functional symptoms (medical disorders) caused by excessive breast weight may be relieved or improved by this operation. Breast reduction procedures are ideal for:

• Women who have large, heavy breasts, which may be the cause of movement difficulties, back, shoulder and neck pain, poor posture, bra-strap indentations and chafing under the breasts will benefit from reduction.
  • Women with excessive breast size, which may decrease a sense of attractiveness and self-confidence, are candidates.
  • Women with large breasts that interfere with normal daily activities or with exercise will be more comfortable when reduced.

Breast reduction. How small?

Thank you for your photos.

There is no way to guarantee your cup size based on the images and information you provide. A formal conversation would be necessary to give you a realistic idea of volume.

However, you will be able to achieve a very nice improvement in the appearance of the breast with a breast reduction. The diameter of the areola will be significantly reduced and the nipple will be placed higher on the chest wall. All breast tissue resting below the fold will be removed and the breasts will be more symmetric in their appearance.

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and discuss the attainable goals you can achieve with this operation.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

How much can my breasts be reduced?

Your breasts can be reduced and lifted substantially while making your areolae much smaller and more attractive.  Keep in mind that going too small will leave you flat and without any shape so this should be avoided.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to review options and photos of other patients.   Enjoy the video link above for additional information.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Reduction

No one can guarantee a cup size, just like with breast augmentation. What you can get is a substantial reduction, lift, tightening, with smaller and higher areola. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in breast surgery. There's a reason I put this on every one of my posts: it's really important and in your best interest. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

How small can you make my breasts

Hi and thank you for the question. It is possible to make your breasts  as small as you want. Typically I try not to promise a specific cup size since everybody wears their bras differently, and bra size varies from brand to brand as you have already pointed out. Your areolas can also be lifted and made smaller at the same time. My suggestion is for you to find some photographs that represent the breast size you want. Bring these with you during your consultations so that you can share your goals and learn more about your options. Good luck to you.

Dr West

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

You are an excellent candidate for a breast reduction using the wise pattern or anchor scar. Seek a Breast reduction specialist in your area 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast reduction

Thank you for the question and photos and YES your breasts and areola can be reduced to the desired size .  So see some experts in your area and find out how

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

How much can my breasts be reduced?

Areola reduction and breast lifting is a natural part of a breast reduction operation. You are right that bra and breast sizes are inconsistent. I advise my patients that on average I can reduce their breasts safely to about half of their current size at most. The reason this is to maintain (and not hurt) the circulation to the nipple and areola. I hope this information is helpful. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." Good luck to you.

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon