My breasts are 32JJ and STILL getting bigger. Im only 19. Any suggestions?

I have huge areolas too. Would it be wise to have surgery now? My primary physician says wait until im 24, but i cant go 5 more years with crying over my breasts every night. Its gotten to the point where my right breast is NOTICABLY bigger than the left. Is there a way i can have areolar reduction or a breast reduction when they are still growing?

Juvenile Macromastia

Your PCP is incorrect in telling you to wait.  It is a well established fact your condition is unhealthy and deserves breast reduction surgery to improve your quality of life, regardless of further growth potential. It is true that some women will need a revision reduction later, but not necessarily. The bigger your breasts grow, the more likely the morbidity of surgery, decreasing the potential for an aesthetically pleasing result and increasing the risk of complications.

Find a plastic surgeon that is certified by the ABPS and a member of the ASAPS, and who does a lot of breast reduction surgery.  He can contact and coordinate with your PCP to help get this paid for by insurance.

Reduction

Thank you for your question.  If you are suffering from your large breasts, then you should see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss having a nipple and breast reduction.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast reduction

Thank you for your question and while it is generally recommended to operate when the breasts have been stable in size for a year,  I would recommend surgery now if you are symptomatic

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast reduction

Once you are 21 years of age you should consider a large breast reduction surgery. The majority of breast growth is finished by 21 years of age .

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

It would be best to wait until your breasts have stabilized in size before undergoing breast reduction surgery. It will be difficult to predict when this may happen, But, you shouldn't have to wait until you are 24. Thank you for sharing your concerns and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD