Breast ptosis + tubular breast treatment? (photos)

Im a 22 year old feeling like 92. My breast have always been like this and now that I'm older its getting worse. Im a C on the left one and a B cup on the right one, yay! Lucky me! Also my areola is to big, will a breast lift fix this huge problem of mine? I dont even feel like my breast are part of my sexuality no longer. On top of that one breast

Breast augmentation/lift

Thank you for your question.I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. From the photos you have posted, it looks as though you would benefit from a breast lift as well as a breast augmentation to correct the sagging and to even out the breasts and add projection and volume. You may also benefit from a nipple reduction to reduce the circumference of your areolas and make them more proportional to your breasts. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast ptosis + tubular breast treatment

Hi there, thanks for your questions. A breast lift will definitely help with your ptosis and tubular breast deformity. The size of your areolas will be reduced as part of the procedure and improved symmetry can be obtained. A board certified plastic surgeon can provide you with all of the information that you may need to make an educated decision as to your surgical options. Best of luck!

Norman H. Rappaport, MD

Lift without implants

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  I would suggest that you will not get the position shape and symmetry that you would like with an implant

Breast Ptosis

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I think you will have an excellent result with a breast lift (with either a small implant to correct asymmetry or a small reduction on the one).  Seek expert in person opinions for more details.  Best of luck to you 

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Breast Lift with Implants

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and for your detailed pictures. I understand your concern, many women, as you might have already read in this forum, pass for this. Don't worry it has a solution, Breast lift with implants.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tubular breasts

From your photographs, you do have more of a tubular type shaped breast. This is a variation of breast anatomy that I see in my practice every week, therefore it is not uncommon. Some type of lift with implants can produce a very pleasing and naturally shaped  breast. Seek consultation from a few board-certified plastic surgeons with experience in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Tuberous breasts and ptosis

Undergoing a lift will correct this problem, it will address the ptosis(sagging of the nipples), the larger side can be reduced to better match the smaller side(IF that is your desire) and the nipple/areola complex can be decreased at the same time. All very possible and reasonable for your case.

Tuberous breast and ptosis

Thank you for your photos. Don't worry, many patients have similar breast shapes and ptosis similar to yours and can achieve a total transformation and natural results. You may benefit from both a breast lift and implant placement with special techniques used to score and expand your breast tissue to change it from a cylinder (tube) to a more conical and natural shape. At the same time, the areolas can be reduced in size and made more symmetric using the same incisions used for the lift and implants. It is important to have a thorough in-office examination so the right technique and implants can be determined. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

#tuberous Breast Correction

From your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift and the possibility of placing a smaller volume implant. Despite the scars, many patients are extremely happy with the overall change in shape with this procedure. It is not uncommon for young girls to need this surgery if they are born with a tuberous breast shape or breast droop. This can help you feel much more confident about that area of your body. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through an in-person consultation. Best of luck, Vincent Marin, MD San Diego Plastic Surgeon 

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Tubular Breasts

Thank you for your photos they are helpful in answering your question.Although the breasts are tuberous and asymmetric in volume, your volume is good. This will allow your surgeon to shape your breasts with a lift alone depending on your desired breast size. At this point a lift would make the larger breast smaller to equal the opposite side. A lift will also remove the breast tissue which hangs below the fold and reduce the diameter of the areola.
Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to formally evaluate you and review your options.Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon