Breast lift without implants?

My husband is against implants but after breastfeeding 3 babies I hate my breasts. Would I be a good candidate for a breast lift? Also my breasts aren't the same size so im not sure how that would be fixed. Also would a breast lift help the shape of my breasts? Thanks in advance!

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you are a great candidate for a breast lift (mastopexy) which would lift your breasts and nipple position, make the breasts more round and perky, reduce the areola size and improve symmetry.  If you want to go bigger, implants can be placed at the same time.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Breast lift without implants after breast feeding?

• Thank you for your question about your breast lift.
  • You will definitely be helped a lot with breast lift to restore your breast shape.
  • You are an excellent candidate.
  • The larger breast can be made a little smaller to a size closer to the smaller one.
  • You can have fat transfers to your breasts at the same time, if you want your breasts larger -
  • It will be not give the enlargement of an implant but might be a compromise since your husband opposes implants.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
    Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast lift without implants?

Based on your photos, you are a good candidate for a breast lift which will improve the shape of your breasts. In order to improve your volume asymmetry, a small reduction could be done on the slightly larger breast. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.

Dr. Gregory Park

Gregory Park, MD

Breast Lift for Mom after Breastfeeding Three Babies

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift.  Congratulations on having children! Now comes the time to deal with the aftermath. I'm sorry about that.

Based on the pictures you have provided, you appear to have have Grade III breast ptosis.  Most plastic surgeons are going to recommend a full breast lift with circumareolar scar, vertical scar, and a horizontal scar.  

Breast Implants would restore superior fullness and allow for the length of your scars to be shorter. Deciding whether or not to get implants is a personal decision and usually guarantees future surgery.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Breast Lift Surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast lift without implants can be an option for your care.

Greetings,

A consultation with a local & experienced  board certified plastic surgeon could help put you and your husband at ease.  We have our patients wait a minimum of 3-5 months after nursing is done.  This usually allows their breasts to  return to a more stable volume before elective breast surgery.

If you have postpartum weight that you wish to loose, you might want to delay your surgery longer until your weight reaches a stable level.

Lifting your breasts with minimal volume reduction on the larger breast could give you a satisfying result.  You really should discuss the scarring required and the other risks and complications with your plastic surgeon at the time of your consultation. You might ask to see photos, as well.

Good luck with your breast care...

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

If you're good with slightly smaller breasts

you could have mastopexies with a minimal reduction procedure on your larger side.  Your narrow bases will not be changed so you will still have a generous distance between your mounds.  And if your spouse doesn't like implants and still treats you like a princess, then respect that and just go for the lift.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Lift without implants

Looking at your photos you need shaping over volume.  I would suggest you get a Breast Lift on both sides and reduce the size of the bigger breast at the same time.  I believe you will be happier avoiding implants at the same time as a Lift, but rather consider it after the Lift has healed.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Reduction Mastopexy

You would be a good candidate for a breast lift and asymmetric reduction of the larger breast.  This would completely reshape the breast, reposition the areola, and reduce the areolar size. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift (mastopexy).  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast lift with or without implants?

You are definitely in need of a full uplift and the results will be dramatic.  However, after several months you may notice loss of upper breast volume and a loss of "projection" that would be made better by a small to modest sized implant.
Think this over carefully with your plastic surgeon preferably in the company of your husband to make an informed decision.
Best wishes...

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016
Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD