Why do my Breast Implants look completely different from one another? Are they bottoming out? (photo)

I got saline implants 3 years ago under the muscle and during the first year I noticed my breast implants started looking completely different from each other one sags more and the nipple is lower and the other one feels like the implant is lower but the nipple is higher I'm scared that I might have to go through another surgery to correct this could this be that my breast is bottoming out? Or is this normal Help I'm very self conscious about this!

Right breast bottoming out

Your right beast is bottoming out; you need to trim the right breast lower pole without tightening the capsule as the implant is in the correct position and should not be elevated any further; this procedure can be done in the office and would be affordable. A consultation is necessary to provide you more details.

Breast asymmetry

It  is very difficult to comment on your pictures and your question without seeing a preoperative photo. I highly recommend that you see the surgeon who did the initial surgery who has the before pictures and can properly assess what has happened over the last three years. The normal progression of aging normally has occurred and does occur over time. 

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your question. It is important to point out that it is impossible to tell exactly what is going on with your breasts through one photograph. Nonetheless, there is notable asymmetry. Asymmetry in breast augmentation is likely secondary to three major factors (1) preexisting breast asymmetry, (2) Implant malposition (or bottoming out), (3) capsular contracture. Looking at your photograph there is the potential of implant malposition. It is best that you contact the surgeon who did your procedure to discuss your concerns. For some of these simple procedures can correct the problem. 

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician