Is it possible to break a fat necrosis after BBL in order not to feel pain (sitting running) any more?

BBL was done last year.

Fat Necrosis and Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Hello, I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  

Yes, it is absolutely possible to break up fat necrosis. 

If you have any further questions/comments/concerns please reach out.  Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely, 

Matthew J. Nykiel MD
Real Self Top Doctor
Real Self Core Doctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

I have success with removal of the fat necrosis.  This is particularly helpful for those patients who are experiencing pain.

Fat necrosis after bbl

Fat necrosis may resolve on its own or may require treatment.  Sometimes fat necrosis can be treated by liposuction, but large or very hard areas will be better treated by surgical excision.  It is necessary for you to see an experienced plastic surgeon for consultation.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Fat necrosis after BBL

Whether you can break up a fat necrosis ball and have your body absorb it is usually dependent on the size of the lump. Please provide more information to help you.

Arian Mowlavi, MD