Brazillian butt lift. What do I need to do beforehand? Do I need to stop exercising?

I want to get a BBL, I heard that stomach fat is the best fat but then my upper arms will be out of proportion so I'm worried about that. I have quite a tight booty so I'm wondering if they would be able to fit any more in there is this a problem? What do I need to do before hand? Do I need to stop exercising for a certain time before? I'm interested in getting it done in LA but I have no medical insurance is this a problem? How far in advance should I book? What is the recovery time like?

Brazilian butt lift. What do I need to do beforehand? Do I need to stop exercising?

Most of the time exercising is not a problem.  Usually you can fit more fat into the buttocks.  I would recommend an in person consultation.  I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon