Can I do Brazilian butt lift days/weeks after breastfeeding reduction?

I will undergo a beast reduction august 5th which is completely covered by my insurance. I wanted to do liposuction but thought the Brazilian butt lift would make more sense and take care of two areas I need to fix. So, with that said, I can't do the Brazilian bc the surgeon doesn't do that procedure. How soon and is it even possible to do the Brazilian butt lift right after the beast reduction?

You can have Brazilian buttlift after a breast reduction.   The length of time will depend upon how you heal and the recommendations of both surgeons.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 3-6 months between procedures so your breasts and fully heal and recover. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast reduction and Brazilians

it's possible to do both procedures at that same time or with any increment of time in between.

I would recommend waiting at least three weeks between the two procedures.

The recovery and for my breast reduction is typically not that bad.
Most plastic surgeons will ask you to not sleep on your back after a Brazilian.

This can be very challenging after breast surgery.

Recovery after a Brazilian is more challenging in that most plastic surgeons will want you to limit activity, sleeping positions and sitting for a few weeks after the procedure.

I suggest you talk to each of your doctors to see what they think.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Timeframe for A BBL after Breast Procedure

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL is combination of 360 Degree liposuction and Fat Grafting.  This means that you will be laying on your back, sides, and tummy during surgery.  I would want your breast completely healed before you were laying on them during surgery.  This will likely take 6 weeks to 3 months after your initial breast surgery.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon