Brazilian Butt lift, is it possible for me to achieve my desired curves? (Photo)

I'm 19 yrs I weigh 135 and I'm 5'4 in height. My stomach is more of a square shape, as you can see I don't have a butt and no curves whatsoever.. I would like a slimmer tummy and bigger butt. Attached are my wish pics I want a nice round butt and even though I know I shouldn't idolize celebrities I would really like to know if it's possible for me to get the nice curves like Kylie Jenner. Would I be a good candidate? any other related information helps please and thanks!

BBL candidate

You can have a significantly improved shape of your buttock (waist-to-hip ratio) and a flatter abdomen with liposuction and fat transfer. You may not look exactly like the women in the photos, but you will be a much better version of yourself while adding buttock size and, more importantly, an improved buttock shape.Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person who are experienced with this type of surgery.

Dr.Bruno

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

If you have adequate fat pockets for harvesting you would be a candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, it appears you would see improvements in your body contour from a BBL. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination done to see if you are a good candidate for a BBL. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your photos, it is a pleasure to answer your question. In my opinion you would be a good candidate for BBL. Fat extraction is first performed by liposuction, which is a procedure done by a board certified plastic surgeon that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as from the abdomen, back, flanks, thighs, arms, etc. Liposuction also shapes (contours) these areas giving you a nicer figure. Then transfers that fat to the buttocks (BBL). Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian Butt lift, is it possible for me to achieve my desired curves?

You are an excellent candidate and you can get a fabulous result with the right surgeon.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL for curves

Thank you for your question! After looking at your pictures, it looks like you would be an excellent candidate. In order to maximize the bubble butt appearance you are hoping to achieve, you would need to harvest fat from all areas of your body. If there is not enough fat to harvest, a buttocks implant can be used to supplement the fat graft transfer. A consultation is needed in order to determine which procedure would be best for you. Please see the link below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Based on your photos, you are a good candidate for BBL.  I would recommend an in person consultation.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon