Is Botox popular anymore? It seems that sales have dropped.

Have you seen your Botox sales dip? What are your safest non-surgical sellers? I am not interested in Ultherapy or Kybella. Thank you.

Hello, and thanks for your question. Botox is extremely popular in my practice, and I see it continuing to rise in popularity. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox popularity

Yes . Botox treatments remain very popular still, but popularity probably depends on the area and what other physicians promote besides Botox .

Joseph Doumit, MD
Montreal Dermatologist

Botox popularity

Botox continues to increase in popularity every year. In fact, the CEO of the company that owns Botox thinks the market will grow at a 20% year over year for the next 4 years. Botox is great, and accomplishes things we can't do without it. Botox will be around and continue to increase in popularity for a long time.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Facial Rejuvenation Specialist

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox popular?

Thanks for this interesting question. We are seeing growth in our non-surgicals and injectables. Botox continues to be very popular and Dyport's popularity is also growing. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Is Botox still a popular treatment?

Thank you for your question. In short answer yes. Botox is one of the most popular non surgical anti-aging treatments. Botox is indicated to improve the appearance frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet. We perform a very high volume of Botox treatments and that volume only continues to grow. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Botox still a Winner

We consider Botox a staple and a beginning filler product.  We don't see any dip in sales.  In fact, our injectable business is climbing upward. Our practice is actually seeing many 20-somethings use Botox to calm that fierce '11' area down. Botox is an effective product with a proven track record.  Juvederm and Voluma are both amazing non-surgical solutions. These products are longer lasting than Botox and they can add the volume  where the patient needs it most.  The use of these 3 injectables together, placed strategically to soften and enhance, is a great solution for those who need facial rejuvenation, but are not interested in a facelift.        

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Is Botox popular?

The short answer is Botox is, was, and will likely continue to be the most common non-surgical treatment available. 

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox popularity

Botox treatments and the demand for them remains very strong in our practice- together with injectable fillers these treatments are the most popular for our patients. These treatments are considered non-surgical as there are no incisions made for the product to be applied. Topical Botox however is set to enter the market fairly soon so stay tuned for completely non-invasive botox treatment.  

Neil Sadick, MD

Botox and Alternatives

Botox is still extremely popular. Dysport or Xeomin are alternatives and are used equally. We also use Sculptra for collagen building. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer

Botox remains extremely popular and a very beneficial tool for most patients trying to fight the appearance of aging and wrinkling.  In my office I use the very popular Xeomin competitor to Botox, but must say that they are probably equivalent in benefit and longevity.  Many patients combine injection of neruromodulators such as Botox or Xeomin with conservative use of fillers to optimize their facial appearance in a nonsurgical manner.  Meet with an experienced board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD