Botox brow lift and forehead line removal combination. Is this possible with Botox?

Others say I look angry or tired a lot. My eyebrows drop and I have too many forehead lines. On a day when I don't look tired, I get surprised reactions from people because my face looks so different. Can I fix this with Botox?

Botox Brow Lift?

Hi SurferDude91,

Thanks for your questions.  The short answer is - Probably...  I know that's not the most helpful response, however, without a photo, it's just a rough estimate based on your description and what I consider possible for similar patient's that I have treated.  

I would encourage you to schedule consultations with board certified plastic surgeons or dermatologists in your area with Botox injection experience in order to discuss your treatment goals and options available to get you the best, natural-looking result possible.

Best Wishes!

Dr. Brown

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Brow Lift with Botox

Botox can absolutely help smooth out the wrinkles in your forehead, and when performed by an experienced injector they can be placed to counteract droopy lids as well. A brow lift would be a more long term solution to the issue and depending on your age and severity of the issue it may be a better option.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to analyze what the best solution would be for a most natural result.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Forehead and elevation of brows

Both of these things can be improved significantly with Botox although I do not like the term fix, because it will not be a permanent solution but I think you will benefit. Just be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Brow Lift with Botox

You can definitley address your concerns with Botox. With botox injected into the correct areas, you can address your forehead wrinkles and also lift your brows.

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Botox can give you a Brow lift

Absolutely! Botox although it was made for Wrinkle removal,if used properly,by an expert injector, can give you a brow lift. For me, Botox is not just about getting rid of wrinkles it's about getting a person and upper face lift. It's all about balancing the muscles in the face to give the elevation. Obviously, it has to be done with care so that people don't look surprised.

Carlos Wolf, MD
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox is all about muscle balance, and your request is a very common one. From my experience a lower dose in the frontalis muscle, with a normal dosage in the glabellar and crows feet area should give you the result you desire. However bear in mind, if your aim is a brow lift, it will come at the expense of not diminishing all of the forehead lines (however they will be softer). 

Adil Sarwar, MD
London Physician

Thank you for your question in regards to Botox. Botox will help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles lasting for 3-4 months. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Botox and Forehead

Botox can definitely help you achieve this smooth look and make you look less tired.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox for forehead lines and a brow lift

Depending on your anatomy, Botox may be able to smooth your forehead lines and give you a brow lift.  Please see an experienced injector since too much Botox in your forehead lines can lower your brow.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Forehead Wrinkles and Crows -- Botox, Lasers, Fillers, Needling

you can use botox and fillers to improve the forehead/brow.  Ultherapy does great to help lift the brow without surgery.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.