Do my boobs look botched? (Photo)

I had a lift and implant placed. Is this the best it gets or am I being unrealistic?

Do my boobs look botched?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Revision Breast Surgery

Your scars appear wider than they should be, and there is a discrepancy in nipple areolar complex position on your breast mounds. I think you could have better.

You should visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in revision breast surgery to get a few opinions.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Concern

I do not think they look "botched", however, it is difficult to give you a thorough analysis without preoperative photos.  It does appear to be a fairly good result.  I do think that a revision would improve the results.  It is reasonable to address your concerns with your surgeon when everything has settled after surgery, which is usually 4-6 months postop, to see what options might be available.

Best of Luck.

Rupesh Jain, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation gone wrong

Breast augmentation revision would help you improve your over all symmetry; this will require a breast lift on the right and left breast lower pole reduction. A consultation will allow us to come up with a customized surgical plan.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Do my boobs look botched?

No, your breasts do not "botched".  Generally, breast augmentation/lifting surgery is a challenging operation with perfection very rarely achieved. If you have specific concerns about your outcome, best to address them directly with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.