Body contouring with lipo/BBL? (Photo)

My picture is on the left and my wish pic is on the right. I'm curious if this is realistic expectation with lipo/bbl. I really want an hour glass shape and flat tummy.

Desiring hour glass shape

Hour glass shape desired is feasible but not to the extent that you are showing. It will require meticulous and thorough liposuction which cannot be rushed; this means that you have to invest in about 2 to 3 hours of liposuction surgery.

BBL expectations

It will difficult to achieve your goals based on these photos, however your waist to hip ratio can certainly be improved by liposuction of your waist/love handles and fat transfer to the hips/buttock. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for an exam which will give you more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Body contouring with lipo/BBL?

You may be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift procedure. This procedure will give you nicer curves - your wish picture is a little dramatic but I think you can get a great result. 
regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Getting results

Your expectations based on the pictures shown or not realistic. They're probably not even close to what's possible. Most people's body contour is mostly made up of the musculoskeletal structures. If you take your finger and gently pushing to your waist you will feel where your muscle layer is. With all the fat removed that is as far as any liposuction contour procedure can bring you. Adding a Brazilian it will help but it will still not give you that figure. I suggest you consult with multiple board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise in this field. Look at before and after pictures of patients who look like you before the procedure. Be leery of plastic surgeons who have multiple reviews on one or two websites only. Look for plastic surgeons who have consistent Numbers and ratings on all the various doctor review websites. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Body contouring with lipo/BBL?

I would be able to better tell what your results could be if I could see if you have a decent amount of excess fat over your back or love handles. You have a great starting point for a really nice result. It will take a large volume of fat to create look of your wish photo. Even if you can't look exactly like her you will have a very nice result.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon