Can I make my big and wide lips less wide and less big? (Photos)

Hello and thank you for your time. I would like to know if I can make my wide lips smaller and more astethically pleasing. Because I really want cute small lips to fit my face. I really dislike my lips they are not only big they are wide... And they get even wider when I smile I would like small lips and I'm not sure what the surgery would be called or If I'm able to also if you could tell me the price generally.

Lip reduction for large lips?

A lip reduction can be done to give you smaller and aesthetically pleasing the lips. See an experienced surgeon for this. The average cost would be $3000to $5000. Shop quality and don't shop price.