Big dips in hips? (Photo)

I have this big dips in my hips that I really do not like. What are my options to filling them completely? Thank you

Hips

Thank you for posting your question. From your picture, it looks like you may benefit from liposuction or smartlipo to contour your figure. I recommend meeting in-person with an experienced physician to determine whether you are a good candidate and which specific treatment is best for your needs. Best of luck. 

Hips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Don't love the hips?

Your best plan would be to have liposuction and fat grafting to "rearrange" the area into a more aesthetically pleasing shape.  This is frequently performed for buttock augmentation but could easily be tailored to fit your desires.  Good luck!

Don't love the hips?

Dips in hips

Thank you for your question.  The answer to your question really starts with an in-office exam to determine what your specific concerns are and to correlate that with your physical exam.  Liposuction/SmartLipo can help to contour and contract the skin envelope, with possible concomitant fat transfer may be the solution.  Best of luck!

Dips in hips

Getting the shape you want with VASER, ThermiRf, ultrasound

I often do VASER Hi DEF liposuction of the buttock/hips in combination with ThermiRF/ultrasound and then use the fat from other areas or this area to get and improved shape/contour and treat the cellulite and dimple/dents.This combination gives the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest you see a body contouring expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Dip in hips

Thank you for the question and photo and though an examination is needed and discussion of goals, fat grafting might be the simplest solution

Dr Corbin

Dip in hips

Dr Corbin