Is my belly button healing ok? And my incision after tummy tuck as well? (photos)

I'm 3 weeks post op from full tummy tuck with abdominal separation repair and Lipo of the flanks area. I have an apt next week with my dr but was wondering if my healing looks normal for 3 weeks post op. Thanks in advance!

Healing OK

Your healing looks good for three weeks out.  It is still early and the scars and tissues will continue to improve.

Healing well

and the only thing I would watch for is how large (or small) the belly button gets.  My patients all know revisions are inevitable with tummy tucks due to the desire for perfection.

Curtis Wong, MD