How soon before I begin to see final BBL results?

Hello Doctors ! <3 I had my BBL done on October 13th & everything seems to be healing well. I DO NOT want to lose any of the fat that I've had injected into my buttocks :( My question is.. When will I begin to see the final results? When will I be able to sit again and resume my normal activities? Is there anyway that I can prevent the fat from being lost? I love my new body :( lol

You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.  Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon. 

Best of luck!!

BBL results

Congrats! This question is best to discuss with your surgeon. Most surgeons allow you to resume sitting after 2 weeks with graduated activity. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD