Looking for before and after pictures of patients healing from time rhinoplasty. From cast removal to 3 months after.

Hello doctors. My tip has been raised to an unproportionate level that is causing me a lot of anxiety. I know that patience is key at 2 weeks post operation. But can you provide any pictures of your patients with the evolution of their tip dropping from cast removal to 3 months after? I just need some hope that my tip will drop.

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

Dear justjared, The reason that you need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon is that he/she knows what techniques were used during your procedure and how those will effect the tip and what your expected result should be. In most patients I do not use tip grafting so comparing photographs and recovery time between surgeons and patients will not really be helpful to you. See your surgeon and he/she can answer your concerns. See the video above for an example of results at different months post surgery and the link below are results from seven days to one year and further. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Tip movement

Tip movement is dependent on the degree of support used, so another surgeon's work may not appropriately delineate the changes that you are seeking. Please provide a photograph so we can better address your concerns.

Arian Mowlavi, MD