BBL revision consideration advice is needed?

I had bbl on 10/21 I went to my 1 wk post opt I was informed that my left butt had a dent prior.I was injected 900 cc on each butt. My right butt is bigger than my left. My side profile on my left looks significantly smaller. I had a lot of fat to harvest from I was 170 lbs.I specifically told the doctor I wanted a big prominent butt. If the doctor knew my left butt had a dent why didn't he inject 100 cc more?Why didn't the doctor inject more fat considering that your body will reject some.

The dented area may be restrictive and not amenable to additional volume augmentation, but this would be speculation without more information.

BBL revision consideration advise is needed

Thank you for your question, but without good preop and postop photos it is difficult to comment. Your surgery was about a months ago, and no revision should be contemplated for at least 6 months. Follow your surgeon's advice at this time. Good luck with your healing.