How long is the recommended recovery time for bbl? (Photo)

How long is the recommended recovery time for bbl? How long until I can sit on my butt? What should I do about flying on a new butt?

The surgery itself is 2-3 hours. It's important to avoid direct sitting on your buttocks for at least two weeks after surgery to ensure the best outcome. The longer you can avoid sitting, the better your ultimate outcome.You should also wear your garments for about four weeks. Minimize your activity (exercise) for about four weeks also. Most patients will take off about 1 or 2 weeks from work and will use special pillows to sit on when returning to work. 

Best of luck!!

How long is the recommended recovery time for bbl?

The general recovery time from a BBL is between 5 and 7 days, although you won't be sitting on your bum directly for 2 to 3 weeks. Good luck. It's a great surgery. You'll be very pleased. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon