How bad will my mole removal scar be?

So tomorrow I'm going in to my dermatologist to get my mole removed. We haven't talked in detail about it but he did tell me he had 2 options to choose from. I can either get it cut out and stitched back up or use this pen shaped tool he has and take it out like that but he said that one would leave a circle as big as the mole. Im not scared of scaring but I want to know how big/long the scar will be? My mole is just above my eyebrow and it has a brown color to it and it's raised.

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

To determine the size of the scarring, the size of the mole must first be assessed. Please post photos for further evaluation. Scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling. Best, Dr. Emer