Asymmetrical Eyebrows - Is there a fix? (Photo)

Hi, My eyebrows have been bothering forever. It destroys my whole smile. They're shaped different and not aligned. Is there ANY kind of procedure that may help fix the issue? I attached a photo for reference. Thank you!

Brow Lift

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to see your eyebrows in this picture, however, asymmetrical eyebrows in general benefit from a bleparhoplasty (eyelid surgery) at the same time as a brow lift. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric brows

are not confirmed in your photo... best to invest in a consultation with the many plastic surgeons in your area and find out what your options are.  I would caution you to avoid anything surgical at this point unless you can be guaranteed of the results you are hoping for.  You could also simply shape your brows a little so the differences are less noticeable.

Curtis Wong, MD

Eyebrow asymmetry

First, you should have an examination of your facial nerve and structures around your eye to make sure that you don't have a medical problem for the asymmetry.  You can treat it with Botox which is temporary or an endoscopic browlift.  If done properly, it will not raise your hairline.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Asymmetrical Eyebrows - Is there a fix?

Often, eyebrow asymmetry results from underlying upper eyelid asymmetry with eyelid ptosis causing asymmetric brow compensation. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mini Browlift for asymmetric eyebrows.

Mini Browlift for  asymmetric eyebrows.  this can be done at your hairline with hair that grows through the scar to conceal it.  If it is done endoscopically your hairline will be raised.  I would need to see this to make sure no other issues are involved.