Can Artefill harden over time?

I've had Artefill used for my cheeks years ago and then recently Sculptra on top of it. It felt fine after the injection and a month later now the areas of injection, cheek bones has become hard, or hardened, and my face looks swollen. I did have a sinus infection and recently moved to a new state so not sure if any of those factors would come into play. Help please!

Swelling and firmness after Sculptra

Since the Sculptra is the new factor, this is most likely the problem. I would discuss with your doctor. This can represent an infection from your sinuses. It's possible you need antibiotics or injections to soften this.

The Softening Solution--Lasers, Venus Legacy

A combination approach can improve this. I suggest 5fu injections and starting fraxel/venus legacy treatments to soften the area. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer