Does Alphaeon work better than Revitalash? Also, how do you know you're getting the real thing when you buy either?

My med spa is now selling Alphaeon. They have never sold Revitalash. I got Revitalash 2 mos ago from Amazon. Hasn't worked yet, but not sure if it's because it's not enough time, or because it's a fake. There was Chinese writing all over the instructions. But I read both take 3 mos. Not sure what to do.

Eyelash options

Latisse is still the leader in eyelash growth and still provides the most consistent results. Patients have been benefitting from Alphaeon as well. 

Alphaeon vs Revitalash

Alphaeon's eyelash serum has become extremely popular in my office and is impressively effective. My wife has had great results with it as well, much better than she had with Latisse.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Getting lashes you love with Alphaeon, prp and Latisse

Alphaeon is now very popular. I recommend combining with  PRP for a few treatments at the beginning to improve the growth rate of the lashes. Take viviscal as well or Latisse is another alternative. Best, Dr. Emer

Alphaeon eyelash serum rocks!

Alphaeon eyelash serum works incredibaly well; much better than Latisse. It works so well that my wife has been able to preseve her lashes using the product every third day; this means that their product will last even longer than other products. A definite recommendation.

Arian Mowlavi, MD