Aggressive Lipo? PS in Beverly Hills, specializes in Lipo. Board Cert with long list of Credentials. Did he over do this? (photo
Los Angeles, CA
11 months ago
5 WEEKS POST OP - Please help me to understand my new morphed looking abdomen. Major regrets because I had a nice stomach and now it looks ruined. I am in alot of pain still, especially my arms burning. Lipo (not smart lipo but Tum or PAL, not sure) back, flanks, arms, stomach and biggest mistake face (jowls). 8+ hours - 8 liters. Indents look odd, body shape horrible, no waist, belly button looks awful, crooked smile still. If he overdid it can I get fat graph back in stomach to look normal again?
Doctor Answers 2
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- You had a very very large volume liposuction
- You are extremely swollen and cannot judge your final result yet.
- The pain under your arm suggests that nerves in that area are irritated.
- See your surgeon as often as you need to get support during your recovery -
- If your smile or pain do not improve and your surgeon is unable to explain it or help you, please have a second opinion.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
After 5 weeks you should be getting massage therapy, RF treatments and you will be swollen from aggressive approaches so compression is essential. I suggest speaking to your physician. Best, Dr. Emer.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.