Aggressive Lipo - 2 months and 2 weeks post op. Arms, stomach, flanks, bra line, back, and above my bottom (Photo)

My PS glosses over all my concerns, zero answers. So thank you for helping me through this. Now I am having another issue, my back is folding. I am still so swollen but this is really getting me down. I have no idea why he even took the fat from the area above my bottom since I had little fat there. IS this normal?

Liposuction - will it go away

Thank you for asking about your liposuctino.

• I am so sorry you are having these problems.
  • First, yes, you are still swollen and things will improve to some exxtent.
  • In the photo, you appear to be bending backwards by about 30 degrees - this will create folds. 
  • Frustrating as  it is, there is nothing to do at the moment except wait until 6 months after surgery 
  • Massage may help the swelling to subside faster 
  • At six months after the liposuction, see your plastic surgeon for follow up and if it is not acceptable, see another plastic surgeon - definitely Board Certified in Plastic Surgery.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- Revision Liposuction

Unfortunately this is just not good technique and needs a formal evaluation for improvement.  I suggest body treatments at this time with RF and shock therapy.  Lymphatic massage will also help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Aggressive liposuction 2 months ago. Arms, stomach, flanks, bra line, back and above my buttom. Is this normal?

Thank you for your question and photos. This is not "aggressive " lipo, this is BAD lipo by someone who has no undertaking of the underlying anatomy or just doesn't have the technical skills to deliver good results.Your limited view photos just show the lower back, which unfortunately will not get better without additional surgery. You have "folding" of your lower back due to the horizontal over suctioned areas with areas of untreated fat deposits. You still have a lower back fat pad and what I can see a poorly treated waist line. Can't comment on the other areas since you did not provide photos. This is very difficult to fix and you need to see a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques including the use of the VASER. You need to wait another 2-4 months before corrective surgery can be done. Good luck.