Age 22, height 5'7", weight 180 lbs. No kids. Seeking first breast augmentation (Photo)

My breast size is 34b I wanna be at least a full C close to a D The implant I would like is full projection silicone under the muscle I already had one consultation with dr kadz and he said the only thing I would need is the implant under the muscle. Is there anything more I would need? Please share your opinion on what I need for my breast augmentation. Thank you

Seeking first breast augmentation (

You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation surgery with silicone or even saline implants if you prefer.  Be careful to avoid going too large although achieving a 34 C/D cup size is probably attainable while maintaining a natural look.  My preference based on three decades of experience is the use of mid or mid+ profile cohesive gel implants in a partial subpectoral position.  Watch the video I've posted above to learn how I most accurately choose an implant size.   I also offer my patients the addition of a pain pump (tiny catheters bathe the pockets with numbing medicine) to reduce discomfort.
Good luck and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, Am. Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, CA

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It appears as though a breast augmentation with the implant below the muscle would be an appropriate option. 

All the best. 

Seeking BA

Hello, your breast shape and nipple position look normal with no sagging, so for this type of breast shape I usually insert the implants under the muscle.  Your surgeon will be able to provide detailed advice about the size.

Breast augmentation

You appear to be a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  Any implant will look great due to your pre-operative anatomy.

Dennis Dass, MD

Age 22, height 5'7", weight 180 lbs. No kids. Seeking first breast augmentation

Breast augmentation would be reasonable.  You may have it through the belly button to avoid scars on the breast.  You may also have it through the armpit.  I would seek out a plastic surgeon who can give you all of your options.

Beverly Hills, CA

Breast Implant Sizing

The exact choice of size that will work best for you is an important decision that you should make with your board certified plastic surgeon. 3D Vectra imaging and simulation, the Mentor gel sizing system, rice filled implants at home in your bra, and bio-dimensional analysis are all methods that can be employed to help you come to a decision. Because size is such an important component of decision making in breast augmentation our office employs all of these techniques with each patient to ensure the highest rate of satisfaction possible. Good luck with your decision!

Primary breast augmentation

You are a terrific candidate for breast augmentation surgery.  Saline or silicone implants will look great as long as they are placed under the muscle.  Silicone will be softer and look less round.  There really is nothing complicated about your situation.  Implants will simply make you a bigger and fuller version of what you are right now which will look fantastic.  You just need to think very carefully about what you wish your breasts to look like with respect to cup size, cleavage, lateral line (side boob), and upper pole shape (natural or more round looking). Try to find some topless photos that represent your goals and bring them to your consultation with a respected, board-certified plastic surgeon that you trust and an office staff you click with.  I hope this information helps!
Thomas Taylor, MD
Pasadena, CA

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  A breast augmentation seems to be the most appropriate and only procedure for you to reach your goals.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

No further recommendations

but you should know what your surgeon's revision policy just in case you need it. But if things go as they usually do, you should be fine.  Best wishes!

Curtis Wong, MD

Follow your surgeon's advice

Since you have decided upon your surgeon you should exclusively follow that surgeon's advice. You've done your research, you've made your choice, let YOUR surgeon be your guide.