After blepharoplasty, there is a strange line where stitches were? (Photos)

I got a blepharoplasty surgery 11 days ago, and got stitches removed 4 days ago. However, there is an extra line above the new double crease line on my left eyelid, presumably because of how the stitches were sewed. Now if I open my left eye, because of the still heavy eyelid, this extra line gets folded and buried together with the crease, and it is like the whole crease structure is being based on that extra line. Is it going to fade away???

Line after blepharoplasty

You are still healing at 11 days postop. I would make sure that you followup with your surgeon during this time so they can monitor your eyelid for changes and make any necessary recommendations. Best of luck. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar following blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your question. It is much too early to judge results. See your doctor in a few months to review the healing process.
Good luck,

Extra crease

You are in the early stages of the healing process so the swelling may be affecting the way it looks right now.  I would give it some time.  However, I recommend that you follow up and discuss your concerns with your surgeon. 

Sunny Park, MD, MPH
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper blepharoplasty result

Tissues are still healing so best to wait about 1-3 months before evaluating the results. Discuss with your surgeon and/or see an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Your surgery did not provide enough structure for your eyelid.

The crease height is ok.  However, the deep work for the eyelid is not adequate.  There is no deep support for the eyelid platform.  Too much skin and muscle was left below the crease.  The skin and muscle in the eyelid platform does not directly connect to the levator aponeurosis.  This means that there is redundancy of skin and tissue at the crease and this accounts for the duplication of tissue making the double fold.  The surgery is missing an anchor blepharoplasty component.  The attached video should intraoperative video that demonstrates these details.  Let the eyelids heal for 6 months before deciding if a revision is appropriate.