Need advice on Rhinoplasty and chin implant. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm a full time 21 year old student. I have a bump on the bridge of my nose that i really want shaved down. Other than my bump I really like my nose from the front but the bump is distracting from my side profile. I'm also really contemplating a chin implant. I also researched about cool sculpting and kybella but not sure what would be best for my chin. I have attached photos below of my profile now and I used an editing app to show my desired profile. Is there monthly payment options available?

Rhinoplasty and Chin

Based on the photos you've provided, it appears you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty.  The nasal hump can be removed and the under chin area can be addressed with several different options.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty

Hello morganlblack! Thank you for your questions. From the pictures provided, you are a great candidate for rhinoplasty. This procedure can give you the soft features, and remove the "bump, that you desire. I recommend consulting with board-certified surgeons around your area. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Just do the nose

what you should do is very subjective.  I recommend all my patients to focus on what it is that is bugging them, and in your case if its your nose then just do your nose surgery.  You don't look like you have any/much fat under your chin/neck so I would not do any procedures for fat reduction.  Also, I would not do a chin implant.   Your nose seem easy and you should get the results that softens the appearance of the nose and allows attention to go to your eyes.  Review the before/after photos of the surgeons your interested in and make sure: 1. you like the results, 2. they show you a lot of before/after photos (at least 40), 3. they show you at least three views from each patient (front, quarter turn and profile).  If you like the work/results then go meet the doctor to see if there is any chemistry.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Rhinoplasty

you are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty.  Go on several consults until you find the surgeon who is right for you.  I don't think you need either kybella or a chin implants.  You'll save a lot of money by avoiding those procedures that you don't need anyway.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more attractive and feminine face.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more attractive and feminine face. your goals are realistic and can be achieved if you select a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses and not the overdone look. 

Rhinoplasty and Chin

Thank you for your photos. A rhinoplasty can be performed to reduce your dorsal hump and create that smooth defined line you have in your edited photo. In terms of your chin, it appears that when you edited it to your liking, rather than augmenting your chin, you removed some of the soft tissue below it. This would mean you do not need a chin augmentation with an implant but rather liposuction or non surgical fat removal with kybella or another technique. Liposuction can be performed easily at the same time as your rhinoplasty for instant results. Kybella and coolsculpting often require multiple treatments over a period of time to achieve a similar effect. It is best to have an in-office examination to evaluate your anatomy and determine the best treatment plans to achieve your goals. Hope this helps!!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

thanks for your question. The nasal profile can be refined with a rhinoplasty  similar to your desired goals. The chin is somewhat distorted by the hand but a chin implant is a common secondary procedure with rhinoplasty to create a more balanced profile. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose and Chin

Thank you for the question and photos and I would go on some complimentary consultation with experts in the area who will take your photo digitally to show you what is possible.  Then look at photos of similar patients, compare fees and then find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The digital computer imaging photographs do appear to be realistic results. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and possibly refining the tip. A small chin implant can be inserted through an incision under the chin to help with facial balance and proportions, especially the respect to the overly projecting nose. For many  before and after examples of this combination, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction will do the trick

Your best bet is a simple liposuction of the chin - neck area and a standard rhinoplasty of your nose.    This could be done at the same surgery.   You will be happy.    My Best,   Dr Commons