Need advice for a full compression garment post bbl.

Hey RS. So I need some advice on a full to the knee compression garment after my bbl. I had my bbl 3 weeks ago however my surgeon only advises an abdominal binder and i would like some all over smoothing and compression especially since I had lipo on abdomen, flanks, back, inner thighs and bra line. Is there anything on Amazon that has enough compression with the butt out or with a net that's recommended?

Compression Garment & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This is best discussed with your surgeon.  In my practice at 3 weeks, we are usually switching from non-medical grade compressive garment to more fashionable/easier to conceal compressive garments.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

I use Design Veronique in my practice and I do a lot of BBLs. This by far has been the favored garment with the patients. You can go to their website and purchase one. They do tend to run small compared to other compression garment companies so keep that in mind when picking your size.

Compression garments

Thank you for you question. There are a number of compression garments available. I prefer to use garments from Design Veronique. I believe you should be able to purchase them as a individual consumer as well. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon