Is this possible to achieve with a nose job? Who should I go to? (Photos)

Is it possible to achieve this with a nose job? I edited this picture myself with an app and this is close to how I want my nose to look. Before is the first after is the second.

Rhinoplasty - Realistic Goals

Based on your photos, you have a realistic expectation from your rhinoplasty and can get a result close to your ideal. Make sure you go to an experienced plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you.

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Reasonable expectations with rhinoplasty

Based on the photos, yes, it does look possible to get this type of result with a rhinoplasty. To really evaluate your nose, I would have to see you in person and examine both the outside and inside, and take photos in 6 different views and analyze in detail. The after photo you created looks reallynice, and the nose is in nice proportion to your face. The best thing to do when you are looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon is take your time and do research on surgeons you are considering. Rhinoplasty has a greater learning curve than other types of surgery, and each detail matters. Make sure you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon, and that the surgeon has experience with rhinoplasty. Referrals from friends, referrals from doctors, and the doctor search feature on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons are good places to start. Make sure you look at before and after photos for each surgeon on his/her websites. Caution with imaging software- Don't make a decision based on imaging or simulated results that a surgeon can create on a computer. Rather, choose your surgeon based on the results he/she gets in real-life on actual patients. Good intentions don't always translate to good results, and imaging can be misleading. I see a lot of patients for revision rhinoplasty that bring in simulated photos that they hoped to achieve with their first surgery.

Anita Patel, MD

Natural rhinoplasty results for a more attractive and feminine appearance.

Natural rhinoplasty results for a more attractive and feminine appearance. Yes your goals are achievable IF you choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose noses based on their work and not imaging you like. Have consultations with several. 

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

DEAR BARBIEGIRLDREAMS, YES YOUR PROFILE RESULTS ARE VERY REALISTIC AND CAN BE ACHIEVED IN THE HANDS OF AN EXPERT SURGEON WHO PERFORMS NATURAL LOOKING RHINOPLASTY RESULTS. I WOULD ALSO SUGEST DURING CONSULTATION THAT YOU HAVE IMAGING PERFORMED TO SHOW YOU THE PROPOSED RESULTS FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES. THEN REVIEW THE SURGEONS BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS TO ENSURE NATURAL LOOKING RESULTS.  AFTER THESE STEPS ARE FINISHED YOU SHOULD BE WELL INFORMED OF YOUR OPTIONS. SEE SOME EXAMPLES IN THE LINK BELOW AND VIDEO ABOVE OF HOW REWARDING THIS PROCEDURE CAN BE FOR YOUNG LADIES LIKE YOURSELF.  BEST REGARDS, MICHAEL V. ELAM, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Realistic nose job results

The digitally altered image does appear realistic by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Remember, the nose is a three-dimensional structure, and this is only one dimension.

Are My Rhinoplasty Expectations Realistic?

Your rhinoplasty goals are very realistic. Schedule consults with rhinoplasty experts who have posted multiple examples of natural results on their websites.

Reasonable expectations after nose surgery

Yes, the morph pictures are reasonable expectations from nose surgery. From the picture, I can see that the nasal tip is large and rotated down and you have modified the nose to look better by decreasing the size of the tip and rotating it up so it is not droopy. These are steps that can be successfully completed with a nose job.

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

Nose job results

It is very possible to achieve the results you are showing and even better results; your upper nose (called the radix) will require augmentation as well.

Arian Mowlavi, MD