Achieve a more feminine look? (Photos)

Hi, I seem to have a very masculine face and feel very unattractive. When I put make up on, I feel like my features make me look like a male in drag. What might be the cause of this/what steps do you suggest for me to achieve a more feminine look? Thank you!

Feminizing the face

Hi, thanks for your question. You appear to have an attractive appearance. Do make your face more feminine, one possibility is a rhinoplasty to give your profile a more sloped nasal appearance and a finer tip. Also, a chin implant will help balance out your lower face. Some facial fillers can often be used to soften the face in certain areas to appear more feminine, as well. 

Seeing a plastic surgeon can help guide you, as well. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Feminizing the face

Thank you for the question and photos. Overall you have nice feminine features. Two aspects that are out of balance are the nose and chin. I think a softer bridge, shorter tip that appear natural will make you face more feminine. A chin augmentation will balance the profile nicely as well. An in person consultation will give your doctor a better idea of the shadows and shape of the cheeks, eyes etc for a more sophisticated analysis. Good luck.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization with rhinoplasty, chin implant, etc.

A rhinoplasty and chin implant done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will make your face look much more feminine and attractive. Look at websites for surgeons who do natural looking noses and see several.  Just these two surgeries will probably give you what you want without any further procedures.