Am I a perfect Smart Lipo candidate? (Photo)

I am 128 pounds 5ft (36-28-38 / "37' around lower belly) . My goal weight is to be 100-110 pounds about 36-24-36 . I am able to get down to 120 pounds w/ 27' waist . For best smartlipo results should I loose the 8-10 pounds BEFORE lipo ? Will it make a difference? ALSO My fat seems to be located on top of the muscle. For what I want, am I a perfect candidate for lipo?

Your back and sides are perfect for lipo, your belly needs a little more work

Without being able to physically examine your belly, it's hard to tell whether you have loose muscles and a separation between the muscles (aka diastasis). If you've had kids, you probably have both of these and the only way to appear remotely similar to unrealistically and ridiculously buff ultra low body fat fitness model wish pic is to start with a tummy tuck.

Lipo candidate

Dr. Debra Atkins, who performs the body liposuction in our practice, would find you to be an excellent candidate for a variety of forms of liposuction.   You appear young which works in your favor in terms of "stretch back" of the skin. 

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, with this procedure I will perform liposuction in the abdomen, waist and back to provided you a better shape and transfer it to the butt area to create the perfect contour

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. 

Smartlipo candidate

Thank you for posting a photo. It looks as if you would be a good candidate for Smartlipo of the abdomen and mid-back area. This procedure will remove fat deposits while keeping the skin tight. I recommend consulting with your surgeon to decide if this is the best procedure for you. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Am I a perfect Smart Lipo candidate?

I think that liposuction can likely produce a very nice result for you.  Look at before and after pictures and reviews to determine the surgeon who is right for you.

Most likely you are!

While it looks very promising that you are an excellent candidate for Smart Lipo, I would always leave the final decision on that with the surgeon you choose.  One thing to think about is that if you go to a dermatologist in your area who does the tumescent method with it, your results will be better and you will likely not have as much bruising. 
Smart Lipo just refers to the laser portion, but that portion is only a small part of the procedure, whereas tumescent liposuction is how you are prepared for it.  Good luck!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction candidate

You are a great candidate for lipocontouring /body shaping. Even for buttock fat travsfer too. You need an in office consult to determine the best type of lipo and fat transfer. Make sure only to go to someone very experienced and who specializes in this procedure. Best, dr e.