Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I like my nose overall but id like to thin out the sides so my nose is a little more defined. is that something that rhinoplasty can fix for me? or do i have better options? thanks for your prompt response

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear laurennell92, Yes you would be an excellent candidate to refine your tip and narrow your bridge. Since there are no profile photographs it is impossible to determine what other changes may be necessary to provide you a balanced more feminine but natural looking rhinoplasty result. A consultation aided with digital imaging can show you the proposed changes to your nose taking into consideration your nasal anatomy. Seek consultation with some experts in the field, review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results and then you will be informed on making a decision. See examples in the link below and video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty?

The nasal areas that concern you can be improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty.Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exatcly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. Robert Singer, M.D., FACS La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

A rhinoplasty performed by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can help to narrow your nose, refine your tip, remove any hump, etc. look at the surgeons results and reviews and choose a surgeon whose noses you like since that's what you will be getting.  You should have a more feminine attractive nose since you were an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty. 

Rhinoplasty candidate

A closed rhinoplasty approach and accomplished narrowing and straightening the bridge line with osteotomies, and reduction of the bulbous tip.  Narrowing the nasal bones will give more sidewall definition to the nose.  Rhinoplasty is a very difficult endeavor, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. Digital computer imaging would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with the procedure.  For more information, and many  before and after examples of rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower nasal appearance.

If you're overall happy with your nasal appearance, you may consider living with your nasal appearance and avoiding surgery. If you are eagerly desiring a narrower nasal appearance, consider consulting with several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Good Candidate for a Revision Rhinoplasty?

Your are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty surgery to narrow ad refine your nose, including the tip,  which will give you a more feminine appearance. I need to see you or profile pictures to determine if any other changes should be considered. Select surgeons for consultation by looking at their results on their websites.

Good for closed Rhynoplasty

You should benefit from having a closed Rhynoplasty. Results should be good.
Regards
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty?

If you wish to improve and refine your nose, Rhinoplasty will be beneficial to you. I would utilize a closed Rhinoplasty technique- without leaving a visible scar on the columella. Make sure you seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam.

Rhinoplasty candidate?

Rhinoplasty is a commonly performed procedure, and there are a number of anatomic issues that can be corrected with this procedure.  You didn't post any profile photos - that would be helpful. It's best if you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience in rhinoplasty surgery.  That's one of the most difficult surgeries we perform.Discuss your likes and dislikes about your nose with your plastic surgeon and you can formulate a plan. Good luck!

George H. Pope, MD

Rhinoplasty

Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty surgery.  Surgery is your only option to achieve the result you are looking for.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experienced for an in person exam.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD