Am I a good candidate for the corner lift surgery. (photos)

All my life I have been plagued by my frown. I recently thought maybe it's my overbite, and will be getting invisalign in a couple of weeks. Then this morning, I was looking in the mirror and I started lifting up the corners of my mouth and thought, mhm I wonder if this can be fixed. I've been on the internet since I returned home searching and came across corner lift. I've done the research. I'm 57 years old

Corner lip lift?

Thank you for asking about your corner lip lift.

• Please do NOT have a corner lip lift.
  • Even in a pale white skin, the scar will show. Yours would be a real problem - you would hate it.
  • However, there is a better, safer and cheaper treatment - Botox.
  • It has to be done about 4 x a year but a little Botox injected into the muscles pulling down your mouth will allow it to move upward.
  • it may take two treatments to figure out how much to use, but that is by far your best treatment - and easy!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS