Am I a good candidate for the corner lift surgery. (photos)
Los Angeles, CA
1 year ago
All my life I have been plagued by my frown. I recently thought maybe it's my overbite, and will be getting invisalign in a couple of weeks. Then this morning, I was looking in the mirror and I started lifting up the corners of my mouth and thought, mhm I wonder if this can be fixed. I've been on the internet since I returned home searching and came across corner lift. I've done the research. I'm 57 years old
Doctor Answers 1
Thank you for asking about your corner lip lift.
- Please do NOT have a corner lip lift.
- Even in a pale white skin, the scar will show. Yours would be a real problem - you would hate it.
- However, there is a better, safer and cheaper treatment - Botox.
- It has to be done about 4 x a year but a little Botox injected into the muscles pulling down your mouth will allow it to move upward.
- it may take two treatments to figure out how much to use, but that is by far your best treatment - and easy!
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.