Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? I am 175lbs, 5'2. No tummy tuck wanted at the time. (photos)

I would like to get a brazilian buttlift. Will I be able to get the results .should I gain weight lose weight or maintain my weight in order to try to get those results I am 5'2 175 pounds. I do understand it only took maybe required to get those results but like I said we are still not done having children maybe in the near future I will get a tummy tuck but not at the moment. Quotes appreciated, thank you.

High BMI wanting to get Butt lift but no tummy tuck.

Hi Faith,
Thanks for your question and photos. It possible despite your high bmi, but you may not be able to remove all of the fat unless you plan on staying at a local facility, or hospital as it will likely require the removal of more than 5 liters of fat and fluid from your body. That is well over 10 lbs of body weight. The results that you are wishing to obtain may be possible but it depends on your anatomy/bone structure. We as surgeons can not make you smaller than your bones allow. You will need a tummy tuck plus liposuction to get close to those results. Prices will vary based on location but in phoenix it can run from 8k-18k depending on if a tummy tuck will be done. Good Luck. Get several consultations from board certified plastic surgeons.   All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS @bbl @tummytuck @liposculptin facebook @breastdoctor twitter @docmata instagram #drcarlosmata Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

BBL, cost and your candidacy

Hello and thank you for your question. Without an in-person examination, it is difficult to give you a reliable price estimate. Remember that surgery prices include 1) surgeon's fees, 2) anesthesiologist's fees, and 3) facilityfees. #'s2 and 3 on that list depend on time needed in the OR, so the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using board  certified anesthesiologists will cost more than a nurse anesthetist, but it is also safer. The same goes for costs associated with using a hospital or a highly accredited surgery center versus someone's back office for procedures. In essence, you get what you pay for.
With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. As you mentioned, you would not be able to achieve your ultimate waistline without a tummy tuck, but you are correct in postponing that part until after your are done having children to ensure the best value for your money.

Different surgeons may charge  different amounts to achieve the work you desire or have different plans depending on how they wish to deliverthe results you desire. Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following: 1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2)budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years. It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. For best results your BMI should be at 30 or less. Prices can varies by the surgeon, location, anesthesia, etc. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Getting a Brazilian

1. I see no reason why you could not have a Brazilian.
You will not obtain anything close to your wish picture.
Price is important but not nearly as important as the competency of your provider.
The results from your procedure will stay with you for the rest of your life.

This is not the time or place to look for bargains.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.  Also, your should wait 3-6 months after you finish breast feeding before undergoing elective surgery.  This will give your body/hormones time to recalibrate and heal. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Ideal candidate

you are an ideal candidate for a BBL. You will have to have all of your fat removed to get the results that you are desiring. Following an initial consultation, you will be provided an estimate of how much fat can be removed as well as how much fat you can expect to have transferred to each cheek.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

BBL results

Based on the  photos of yourself and the photos of the person you want to look like, in my opinion, your expectations are not realistic. You likely would need to lose some weight prior to surgery. I recommend consulting with a few plastic surgeons in person for a complete examination. I also would wait a few more months since your photo is only 6 weeks postpartum. When you are done having children, then the tummy tuck will also be a great procedure to enhance your contour.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD