Am I a candidate for braces on my lower teeth? Can I file down canines? (Photo)

I do clench my teeth but use a customized night guard and it goes over my top teeth. It does not impact my bottom teeth at all, is it possible/advisable to get braces on my bottom teeth? Recently engaged so i'd like to fix teeth as much as possible before wedding. Also, can i file down my teeth so that they're not so pointy? Thank you for your feedback!

Your wedding day smile!

Hi, thanks for sending your question and congratulations on your wedding. We can make significant improvement to your smile by using either conventional braces, or clear aligners like the invisalign.  The pointy areas of your teeth can be altered as well to appear more esthetic as well. We routinely transform smiles similar to yours daily and will be happy to help you. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist