745CC, over muscle. My left nipple hurts so much when I touch it. The right I don't feel it, I feel needles sometimes. (photo)

Numbness most on my right breast after two months.

Nipple hypersensitivity after augmentation

is quite common and time will help with resolution.  You can also try desensitizing massages to help this along.  As for loss of sensation, you can only hope it will return with time.  If you're having tingling in it, that is a good sign.  Your early results appear very good so focus on healing and just give yourself time to resolve any lingering issues.

Implants

All of that seems reasonable for someone who is early in the postoperative period. The numbness should get better and the needles should also resolve. Minimum of 6 weeks for things to start getting better. 

Sincerely,

DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Oversized Implants

You are just experiencing the beginnings of the complications associated with oversized implants.  Your numbness and pain are the result of nerve injury, and the numbness may be permanent. As time goes on over the next few months, you are at higher risk for capsular contracture, implant malposition, excessive tissue stretch and thinning, and rippling. Over the years, this will continue to be an ever present problem or possibility. Your risk of needing multiple operations is certain. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Numbness After Very Big Breast Implants

Bigger implants tend to cause bigger problems--more skin stretch, more nerve stretch, more paresthesias, more numbness, more ptosis, more pain. Not surprised that these issues are occurring with such big implants, particularly in the subglandular plane. While these breast changes can happen with smaller implants, it is to a lesser extent and they almost always resolve. I recommend close followups with your surgeon. It will take months for your symptoms to resolve, if they do at all. A solution may be to go to a smaller implant. Best of luck. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Recovery from breast implants

If you are only a few weeks out from surgery, your symptoms are probably normal and will resolve with time. I think that you are likely to have more problems in the future however. There are very few people that won't end up with frustrating problems with such big implants, especially when placed in the subglandular position.

Wm. Todd Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon