5 weeks post-op BA revision with breast lift. Is this another capsular contracture on my left breast? (Photos)

I had my first BA last year in June 2015. I had in both breast capsular contracture (more so in the right breast). I started to see my left breast go from beautifully round and soft to tighter and gradually harder. I rushed to my surgeon and he prescribed antibiotics cipro and Keflex. My breast this morning is really hurting from just the edge of implant near armpits and radiates around and center of areola. I feel as though my breast had a workout and is almost tender to the touch suddenly.

Enlarged breast after Breast Augmenation

Clearly from your photos the left breast is larger.  I would consider the possibility of a hematoma or seroma which can induce capsular contracture.  You should see your PS.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Recurrent capsular contracture

Hello and thank you for your question.  Although 5 weeks post-op is too soon and unlikely to cause recurrent capsular contracture, the picture that you show along with your symptoms give you good reason to be concerned.  Please contact your plastic surgeon as soon as possible to be evaluated as they know best what was done during your last surgery.  Make sure that when dealing with such complex issues, that you seek the expertise of a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in revision aesthetic breast surgery.  
I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Too early to tell

Five weeks is a bit early to develop a capsular contracture. You might want to give it time to heal a bit longer. If concerned, best to see your surgeon.

Seroma

Thank you for the photos and you should see your surgeon ASAP and be evaluated.  From the photos without an exam you may have a spontaneous seroma
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Please see your doctor asap

There is clearly something wrong with your breast, either a hematoma or seroma or a super aggressive early capsular contracture. You should see your doctor asap for an in person evaluation and treatment.