Can I get 3 procedures done at one phase? (photos)

1 dr told me he can so tt with mr, lipo, bbl, breastlift with implants and brachioplasty in one phase and anothe dr said no it has to be done in two phases. i have currently lost 75lbs and need alot of work.

Can I get 3 procedures done at one phase?

I would not do a TT, Lipo, BBL, breast lift with implants and brachioplasty in one surgery. This is too much time under anesthesia, likely too much  blood loss and a very difficult recovery! I would divide this into at least 2 surgeries. Most PS will not put a patient under anesthesia for more than 6-7 hours for elective cosmetic surgery. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Too many procedures

You could have all four procedures done and probably survive.

You would definitely need to spend one or maybe more nights in the hospital.

The chance of needing a blood transfusion and is still relatively low but becomes very real with that much surgery.

I would personally not do all those procedures in one operation.

Based on your picture you need an extended or even wraparound abdominoplasty.

That procedure by itself is quite extensive.

Adding a Brazilian or the breast surgery would be reasonable but all for procedures is too much in my opinion.

Some plastic surgeons can do a large abdominal plasty in less than two hours.

I find working at those type of speeds usually involves cutting corners and compromised attention to detail. The appropriate amount of time for a well-done full extended abdominoplasty is around for hours.

A BBL can add 2 to 3 hours.

Breast lift with implants is another 3 1/2 hours.

Brachioplasty can be done in 1 to 2 hours.

Ideally elective cosmetic surgery should not go past six hours.

What you're signed up for could and some people would say you should take 10 or more hours.
There are surgeons who operate very quickly and working with assistance can get this more surgery done in less time but I question if the results are as good as those who are meticulous.

The ideal course of action in my opinion would be have the Brazilian butt lift done with the brachioplasty.

Once you're well healed from this, at least six months. Have a full abdominoplasty and the breast surgery.

Consider a few more opinions.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Too many procedures

A BBL can add 2 to 3 hours.

Consider a few more opinions.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a mommy makeover.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Multiple procedures

I would recommend for you to do these procedures in two stages,the longer you are under anesthesia,the higher the risks and complications. Please consult carefully with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Multiple procedures

Can I do multiple procedures with BBL?

You can technically perform all these procedures together however I would not advise it for multiple reasons. First, you will have a very long time under anesthesia which would increase your surgical risks and postoperative complications. Second, from a practical standpoint, with BBL you cannot sit and with mastopexy/augmentation you will be limited in the positions that you will be able to be in postoperative to not compromise your results. It is safer and will optimize you results to perform this in 2 stages. Congratulations on your weight loss! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #mastopexy #breastaug #breastimplants #anesthesiarisk #massiveweightloss 

Can I do multiple procedures with BBL?

Multiple procedures in stages

I would recommend at least two separate stages to achieve your goals. One very long procedure puts you at highest risk for complications such as DVT (blood clot in the leg) which could travel to the lungs (PE-pulmonary embolus). It will also be very difficult physically for you to recover with all procedures at the same time with regard to mobility. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a review of your options and your medical history. You likely will require a Fleur-de-lis type of tummy tuck to get the best abdominal contour.

Dr.Bruno

Multiple procedures in stages

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Congratulations on your weight loss!  I would recommend that you stage the procedures for optimal results.

Also, For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...you can have a tummy tuck with muscle repair, liposuction on flanks, waist, upper and lower back and also a bbl at the same time, get your hemo on range and make yourself gorgeous!

Combining procedures

That is a lot to be done for sure.  It is possible to do them all, but usually requires having a "team" of other people to help sew, or close, the skin so multiple areas can be worked on simultaneously.  I would ask about how long he thinks the one procedure will take.  If it is over 8 hours, that's a really long time and associated with more problems.  I would probably stage this out and perhaps do the BBL at a different time as the tummy tuck, as the positioning for you afterwards will be challenging - not supposed to sit on buttocks, but can't lay flat...  It's all about safety, so make sure that is never ever ever in jeopardy.

Combining procedures

Mommy makeover question

Hello and thank you for the question and the photo. 

Congratulations on the weight loss. That is an impressive achievement. Based on the photos, I would agree that you would benefit from: breast lift and augmentation, arm lift, and tummy tuck with muscle tightening. Frankly, this is TOO much to do at one time. Safety is the most important factor to consider. 
I would plan on doing the arms and breast together. then after that has fully healed, come back to do the tummy. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Mommy makeover question

Best to you.