3.5 months after Precision TX, and no results. My doctor has offered to do it over at no charge. Is this normal? (Photo)

I had precision tx to tighten neck and jowls. I feel like I look worse,now I have very visible cords which makes me look older. I just went in for my 2nd follow up appt,dr didn't even show me the comparison photos, he said there was no difference, and says we'll try it again.A refund option wasn't offered I question a 2nd time working,and don't want to go through the hassle, pain and dow time again! I realize results aren't guaranteed, but if even the dr admits no change, what is the protocol?

Precision Tx No Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello Kellygreen7,  I think the issue could be that Precision Tx was not the right choice to start with.  The area of your concern from what I can see is the muscular bands although its difficult to tell.  The Platysmal bands should be treated with botox.  Many patients need botox of these bands prior to Precision Tx, even if they are good candidates for the treatment to begin with.  Also, in order to get the skin tightening bonus of Precision Tx the physician performing the procedure needs to be well trained in delivering the correct amount of energy to the area treated.  I hope this helps.

Raleigh-Durham Family Physician

Neck Skin and Platysmal Bands -- VASER Hi Def Liposuction/ThermiRF/ThermiTight, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport

If you have bands this needs to be treated with surgery or botox. or a combination of both.  Precision will not help muscular issues on the neck.  All non surgical options will give a subtle improvement if you want more , you will need a surgical neck lift.  Best, Dr. Emer.