3 years post lipo upper and lower abdomen and love handles. Loose skin & unevenness. Is there a fix? (Photo)

I always noticed some lumpiness but assumed it would go away. Now I'm feeling like my skin is too loose and I'm very asymmetrical at my sides. When I sit it's more noticeable and I feel it a lot more because I get like a little roll or extra layer just sitting there. Im 24, no kids, work out 3-5 times a week but have a very sedentary job. I didn't take the best care of myself post lipo. Didn't wear the compression garments as much as I should. Can I do a skin tightening treatment to help?

Excess skin after liposuction

I do not see sufficient skin excess to warrant surgery and justify the associated skin scar. You may be a candidate for Fractora, Thermi etc. but you would need to see a qualified surgeon face to face to know for sure. The good news is you do not have to go to the operating room for those modalities and the recovery is quick.

Liposuction Result

Your photo does not elucidate the issues you are unhappy about. If your surgeon wasn't an ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon, you should visit a few who are for an in office evaluation. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Getting the Right Combination for the Results You Want--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound

Based on your photos you look like a candidate for a VASER HI DEF revision. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. Other options would be coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth and remove scar tissue. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hi def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer