Would a 3-4 hour flight exactly 1 month after a BBL ruin/affect the results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. No dear, as long as you sit with your boopy pillow you will be fine for sure, stand up and walk a bit during the flight, you will be ok.

After a month, you should be fine to fly. I recommend to my patients that they do not sit on their bottoms for long periods of time for the first three weeks. The first week I do not recommend any sitting or pressure on the buttocks, days 8-14 the patient may sit up to 5 minutes two times per day.  Days 15-21 the patient may sit up to 9 minutes five times a day only then days 22 and beyond sitting is fine as long as the patient is comfortable. You can consider purchasing a BBL pillow for your flight to take pressure off of your buttocks if you would like and get up once every hour to walk around. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

As long as you have a smooth post operative period with no complications, flying one month after surgery should be no problem. You can wear compression socks on the flight as flying can lead to fluid retention or swelling. Depending on your doctor's recommendations will decide on whether or not you can put pressure on your buttocks at that point. I only ask for 10 days with no pressure, so I think it is fine. Other PS ask for months without pressure so check with yours to be sure. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

After one month, the injected fat in the buttocks has survive and the patients can sit normally for longer periods of time, so a 3-4 hour flight will not be a problem, you also can use a memory foam pillow where you can sit on during the flight to make it more comfortable, and change positions every 20 minutes to avoid too much pressure on just one spot of your buttocks.

BBL and 3 to 4 hour flight

A 3 to 4 hour flight will not ruin your results; just remember to shift your weight every hour so that you don't put pressure on one cheek for too long.

Arian Mowlavi, MD