Hi I am 27 year old, no children, 166cm ,52kg.which size good for me? Thanks a lot (photo)

Hi I am 27 year old, no children, 166cm ,52kg.which size good for me? Also which implant, give me some recomandation pls.thans a lot.

Size

Size is an individual decision based on measurements and putting implants in a bra till you see the volume on your chest that you like.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts inthe area, be examined and sized and find the right implant and surgeon for you.

Dr. Corbin

You should seek a free consultation

Thanks for your question. Generally with very small breasts and no previous pregnancies you should consider a small to moderate size increase based on an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can measure you, assess your skin envelope and allow you to try on some sizers.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Hi I am 27 year old, no children, 166cm ,52kg.which size good for me? Thanks a lot

I would try sizers on in the office to get a sense of what may be reasonable.   

Beverly Hills, CA

Breast Augmention and implant: Information

Dear Ms. Jargal,

Thank you for your story, question and photos.

Breast appearance, size, filler material , shape and implant location is a personal choice guided by the experience of your Plastic Surgeon. Your SPECFIC breast anatomy will
dictate some of your choices.

As far as size you know all bras are not equal in "cup size" measurements.
"Cup size"is a very crude and non standardized measurement and varies by bra manufacturers. Thus actual cup size you eventually are measured at is not as important as your body proportions as it relates to your desired breast size

My specific responses are:
1)sizing:
A)Realizing there are no standard bra (strap/cup) sizes, purchase several bras (full bodied and no padding) of the strap and cup size you think you want to be.
B)take a measuring cup (1 oz=30cc) place rice in a nylon. Therefore 10 oz. = 300cc...
C) try on various volumes of rice with some form fitting clothes.
D)if implant is placed under the pectoralis muscle I usually add 10% volume to what the patient chooses.... To compensate for the muscle pressing down on the muscle and for
the naturally settleing of the implant which often makes the breast appear smaller 2-3 months after surgery.

2) profile of implant:
A) for the same volume the higher the profile the narrower the base width.
B)there is very little difference in projection between a moderate to high profile implant
thus little affect on how the actual nipple will look.
C) the base width of the breast should equal the base width of the implant
D)thus I personally chose the profile based on the patients chest measurements,
(a high profile on a wide chest may not result in the cleavage desired and
conversely a low profile on a narrow chest may result in implant in the outside arm
area)
E)Cleavage is largely determined by your anatomy. This can be optimized by choosing the best profile implant and postoperative implant displacement excercises towards the midline of your chest.

3)Shape of the implant:
A) for the vast majority of cosmetic patients I recommend round implants
B) reconstructive patients shaped/form stable implants are often used

4)Placement decision of implant(subpectoral, dual plane, or suprapectoral) will be determined based on your anatomy and long term goals and benefits.

5)Filler Material
A) silicone gel feels more like breast tissue, less potential rippling, comes prefilled cannot adjust size intraoperatively and larger incisions to place compared to equal sized (non prefilled) normal saline implants.
B) normal saline implants can be adjusted in size intraoperatively, if ruptures normal saline absorbs, potential increase rippling compared to silicone gel, smaller incision to place normal saline implants as compared to prefilled silicone gel implants.

I suggest you collect several nude model photos of the goal breast shape you desire and schedule several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced and is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Choosing the right size implant

Choosing the right size and shape implant depends on any number of factors all of which require an in person exam. So, my best advise would be for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can assess you in person and give you a truly accurate recommendation. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Implant Sizing

Your height and weight are less important than your breast and chest measurements made by the plastic surgeon during your examination. Known as biodimensional measurements, this gives the surgeon an objective and reproducible way of determining the best implant for your body while minimizing the risks of complications associated with inappropriately sized devices: rippling, capsular contracture, double bubble, and malposition.

You should go on a few consults with surgeons certified by the ABPS and members of the ASAPS. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast implant size for 27 year old.

You're shape is nice although it appears that your nipples and breasts are somewhat widely spaced.  Keep in mind that the implants need to be centered as much behind your nipples as possible.  As the implants become larger in size their diameter also increases. I choose the patient's final implant size during surgery when I can accurately determine which implant gives the best improvement in contour as well as size.

Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to discuss face-to-face your goals and options.  The video above will also give you some insight as to how I select implants for my patients.

Best wishes and enjoy your change!

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What's the right size for me?

The correct size implant is a very personal decision. Based on your photographs of feel that you're a good candidate for breast enhancement surgery.   You do have some mild asymmetry, and this is not unusual for those patients. I would recommend a silicone implant placed under the muscle.   Measurements of the rest will help determine an ideal shape and size implant for your body type and frame.    I also perform sizing in the office to help determine what size you actually like. In office sizing as well as the use of before and after photographs will help us determine the size implant that you desire and looks best on your body. 

Michael Zarrabi, MD
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Size and shape of breast implant

You have some asymmetry, but the overall shape is excellent. It is most important to be seen in person, so adequate measurements of your chest wall and breasts can be done.  An in person discussion is worth much more than any online consultant can tell you.  Below is a link to many breast augmentation results. You can get some ideas of size that way, but best to go in.  Best wishes.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Great candidate for breast augmentation only

You are a great candidate for breast augmentation; I would recommend a moderate size implant approximately 350 to 400 which could be centered on your nipple and areola without compromising your inframammary crease. I would go under the muscle and use a silicone INSPIRA implant since you are so thin; these two measures will ensure that you don't see the implant nor feel firmness of your implant. Please take advantage of our special.

Arian Mowlavi, MD