Around much should 10 Invisalign trays cost?

I felt like I was negotiating a used car purchase with mine. I used a Groupon and paid a little over $5,000. I was told I was getting the deal of a lifetime but the whole negotiating aspect made me queasy.

Cost of Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

The cost of Invisalign varies depending on where you live and the dentist you select. As a cosmetic dentist in the St. Louis area, our office usually charges between $2,500 and $6,000, depending on the complexity of your case. For express cases the cost is closer to $2,500 and for full cases the cost is typically closer to $6,000. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Invisalign fees vary

Every city and every CASE will be different, but there are normal ranges.  For a FULL case, plan on $4500-7000.  There are express cases, if you qualify, that can be less.

Some cases really need a combination (wires AND invisalign), so fees will vary with THAT.