1 week after Rhinoplasty. Is my tip still over projected? (photo)

I know it's too early. I feel like the very tip of the tip is 1-1.5 millimeters over projected. Closed rhinoplasty. Can I expect it to go down?

Rhinoplasty

I think your nose looks great!  The projection probably will reduce as the swelling goes down, but I would not be worried at all.  I would thank your surgeon for the great job that was done.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD