Nose job and jawline recommendation? (Photos)

I would like to be more handsome since im ugly and I would like to look more masculine..I dont care about the price since my parents would pay everything.What kind of surgery would be the best for me to enhance my look

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards

Nose job and jawline recommendation?

First, you are not ugly.  Your appearance can be improved with a Rhinoplasty and chin implant.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam to explore your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD