Is there a thigh lift? Best case scenario, lift it to make my flat butt more shapely? (photos)

I am thin and active and 61. My legs have gotten so crepy and saggy I can't wear shorts or go to beach and am feeling like life is over. I was never fat and have always been active, so why? Anyway is there a thigh lift? Best case scenario, lift it to make my flat butt more shapely? I really really hate the way I look.

Thigh Lift Possibilities

Thank you for your question about thigh lift and for including picture although limited.

Vertical thigh, lower body lift and butt lift are possible options.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

What can I do about my thighs which are saggy?

It looks like you have had extensive sun exposure which has affected the collagen and resulted in the uneveness as well sagginess. There are several things including surgical and no surgical which may help but you =have to be realistic as to how much improvement you will get/

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift

A thigh lift would certainly help but you need some help with your skin. I would advise ZO products for the body. ZO makes a great body anti aging cream and body scrub. In addition, depending on whether you need a body lift, the excess skin can be used a s padding for your butt. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what is right for you.

Susan Kaweski, MD

Thigh lift to make you buttocks more shapely

You are going to likely need a lateral thigh tuck and a buttocks implant to make you buttocks more shapely. Please see example of patient below with a thigh lift and buttocks implant.

Arian Mowlavi, MD